Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It just is...

Have you ever had one of those days where things just are. I am not talking about a bad hair day or just a plain old bad day I am talking about the day that you are just off center it's not bad or good it just is. Today is one of those days, I have been in the office for almost 3 hours and I can't seem to put my finger on whatever it is. I am working, getting things done but a feeling or should I say a thought seems to be lingering in my being. It is all so different or some may say weird because I do not have a name for it nor do I have the actual thought but it is ever present...that is so much part of who I am, who we all are. I like days like today because it cannot be defined anything that we are able to define we have placed a limit on and we should never place a limit on who we are or our minds such an action will be detrimental to our very existence.

To me the mind is the most fascinating element in the world I love how it processes, formulates, reacts and dispose of feelings, thoughts, things whatever comes into contact with it. If our mind was a chemical atom what would the structure look like? Think about it I have a picture in my mind maybe I would draw it someday. More another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment