Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sunrise and sunsets...











As I look at the sunrise from the top of Stone Mountain in Georgia I am reminded of the number of opportunities that still lay before me....What comes to mind at this moment is my active duty days in the United States Navy. When I worked a 24 hour shift I would go out on the flight line while everyone was inside and watch the sun come up I use to think that was God saying to me, "Here is another opportunity for you"...No matter what I was experiencing I always knew a sunrise was God's way of telling me embrace the future and a sunset meant let it all go...exactly what we are suppose to do at the end of the day.


As long as I could remember I have always loved sunrise and sunsets, it is the essence of all that we do. You gotta love the awesomeness of nature. God really went all out when he created the world....it's amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Blessings and amen.

    stay blessed.
    much love cous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cous...it has been awhile but I am coming back.

    ReplyDelete