Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Laughing through the day...

This morning as I drove into work I couldn't help but laugh. It's as though I am bubbling over with energy as well as a joy that permeates my being for no other reason than the fact that I am alive today. So many times we get caught in life's drama and our current disappointments we forget the little things that bring us joy, like the ability to get up on our own. I was dancing in my car to no music except the sound in my head that kept saying today is a good day as I write this blog I am still laughing to myself wow I am in a good place. At the beginning of the summer I never thought a day like today would come it was horrible but I am so not complaining about this wonderful day....sista is loving life and saying oh well. I am good, I am in a good place, and I am savouring every moment of it. Laughing really soothes the soul...I love this feeling. That's all for now....Rock this life its the only one you got.

Lady P

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmm......joy, try and bottle it for those moments when you are dragging joy behind you instead of embracing it.

    Stay blessed cous....
    Pop on by sometime and get your intellicise on....
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete