Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

This morning I ran on the treadmill, my knees and ankles are starting to ache more than normal may need to see a doctor other than that it was an easy run not fast.  Getting out of bed was not difficult today was up by 3:40 am and got my workout in.  Today was supposed to be my rest day but since I rested on Tuesday I figured I better get it in.  It's amazing how quick your outlook can change if you just keep going.  Yesterday I wanted to quit, today I saw myself crossing the finish line in Morocco, visualization helps a lot.

Goal: 2 hours
Accomplished: 9 miles in 2:04 hrs.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings....
    Now if that is not discipline i don't know what is, who gets out of bed 3 am to run!
    wooo girl
    just do your thing, amma shout and scream for yah, can you hear me now!

    ReplyDelete