Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

This morning I ran on the treadmill, my knees and ankles are starting to ache more than normal may need to see a doctor other than that it was an easy run not fast.  Getting out of bed was not difficult today was up by 3:40 am and got my workout in.  Today was supposed to be my rest day but since I rested on Tuesday I figured I better get it in.  It's amazing how quick your outlook can change if you just keep going.  Yesterday I wanted to quit, today I saw myself crossing the finish line in Morocco, visualization helps a lot.

Goal: 2 hours
Accomplished: 9 miles in 2:04 hrs.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings....
    Now if that is not discipline i don't know what is, who gets out of bed 3 am to run!
    wooo girl
    just do your thing, amma shout and scream for yah, can you hear me now!

    ReplyDelete