Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grateful

I am sitting at my desk feeling completely overwhelmed. The job is no longer fun I am not making the difference I signed up to make and I am miserable in my skin. What do I do? Be thankful because I have a job. Be thankful because I make a positive impact daily no matter how small. Be thankful because I can breathe. A grateful heartful can put a whole new spin of things. I have learned to enjoy the moment and see it for what it is a moment. I am smiling now just what I need to be doing as I head to the training session I am facilitating today.
Take Care,
Lady P

2 comments:

  1. Blessings.......

    Its a good way to look at life, at times things get mundane and a bit blah, though even in the blah-ness there are reasons to be grateful for within every moment weaves a blessing.

    Have a fabulous day cous....
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sunshine here's a little something for yah...a SUNSHINE AWARD. Please go to my page, read the last paragraph (BLOG AWARD)on the post PICTURE OBSERVATIONS. Click on SUNSHINE AWARD and it will take you to my award page, there you can save it and post it on your blog. Congratulations. Please remember to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete