Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get coffee


I think I am going to get coffee every morning not because it is great coffee but the attendant makes me smile every time. The morning started rocky, I did not work out, spent too much time getting ready was 5 minutes behind schedule and I just didn't feel like it. The usual be thankful you have a job was not doing it this morning so I decided to get a caramel machiatto extra caramel (Lord knows I don't need it because I just put on some extra weight and I'm having a hell of a time dropping it; for whatever reason that weight seems to be so attracted to my midsection it is ridiculous....leave me I don't like you is what I say to it daily but it would not go). When the attendant handed me the coffee I was laughing so much although I had to wait an extra 5 minutes for my coffee since they were low on caramel. "My colleague likes extra caramel too and she used the entire can I brought out this morning so I had to go all the way in the back to get more caramel...the people I work it" he said as they both started laughing. That's when I was reminded of the fact, we need to choose to be happy inspite of the circumstances. The coffee shop opens at 5am and these folks were so full of energy and bubbly it was contagious I left laughing and thinking, thank God I got coffee. Get some coffee...

1 comment:

  1. Blessings cus....
    Coffee is only the symptom.....glad you found the cure....

    I don't do coffee but laughter I do always. Peace....

    ReplyDelete